Kitchen Production Supervisor Vacancy
At the Proper Pasty Company, we pride ourselves on producing quality food from delicious, in house, prepared sandwiches and salad box’s, to freshly made dessert/fruit pots and hot service items. In total, we produce over 2500 products per day!
Due to growth and expansion, we are now seeking an experienced Supervisor to oversee daily operations in our busy food production kitchen.
Job Title – Kitchen Production Supervisor
Location – Sheffield
Salary – £9.00 per hour
Duration – Permanent / Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
Sector – Catering Supervisory
All applications to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will have impeccable organisation skills, as this will be key to the successful performance of the kitchen. The main focus of the role will be delivering to specification and brand standards alongside the responsibility of the following duties:
- Planning of daily workloads and production times, communicating and delegating to the team effectively through engaging and motivational pre-shift briefs
- Accurate completion of orders plus ensuring all paperwork is finalised to include legislation documents, temperature checks and cleaning schedules
- Preplanning of stock, managing availability, rotation and ordering
- Delivery of exemplary food hygiene and health & safety at all times
- Driving high performance through development of staff and regular, individual one to one meetings
- Provide a ‘hands on’ approach to ensure timely production, along with ensuring final numbers are achieved and accurate allocation to departments
- Motivation of team members, visibly ensuring confidence and knowledge is instilled, showing passion for the product and brand
- Support the General Manager in the recruitment, induction and on boarding of all new staff
For this role, it is essential to possess the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Proven experience within Catering Supervision
- Demonstration of supervising and leading teams, driving high performance
- Knowledge of Time and Motion
- Extensive knowledge of food hygiene practices and HACCP
- Knowledge of COSHH regulations
- Be self organised with excellent communication skills
- Food2Go experience would be advantageous
Core hours of work will be 37.5 per week, Sunday to Thursday, however a flexible attitude to manage a variable working pattern is required in order to meet the daily demands of the business.
In return we offer a competitive salary and 28 days holiday per year with a Christmas shutdown period. A full uniform will be provided along with a company wide 25% discount on all products and staff pension scheme.
If you feel you have the drive and motivation to be successful in this role and you meet the candidate requirements, then we would like to hear from you.
Send an email with your CV along with a brief cover note telling us why this position would be great for you to email@example.com